- This event has passed.
Raising Responsible Kids: Nurturing Accountability from Childhood to Adolescence with District 73
January 25 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Raising Responsible Kids: Nurturing Accountability from Childhood to Adolescence
Concerned that your child’s lack of responsibility might affect their success in school and beyond?
Join us for a 30 minute virtual presentation with Touchstone Therapy Center on the challenges and strategies in
increasing children and teens responsibility and accountability. Q &A to follow. Tips Sheets and handouts provided.
What will you learn at this presentation:
- The Importance of Responsibility and Accountability in Child Development
- Understanding the Consequences of Actions, both Positive and Negative
- Recognizing and Addressing Resistance to Responsibility
- Managing Peer Influence and Its Impact on Responsibility
- How to Avoid Blame and Shame While Teaching Accountability
- Practical Resources and Tools for Teaching Responsibility and Accountability
Registration is preferred and those that register will be sent handouts and notification of any replays of the presentation.
Registration is link can be found below: