Stronger Together – A Lunch and Learn Group
August 4 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
One event on August 2, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on August 3, 2022 at 12:00 pm
One event on August 4, 2022 at 12:00 pm
Week 3: Self-acceptance/love
Has your child…
- Struggled with confidence?
- Wanted to make friends over the summer?
- Wanted to feel less anxious and uncomfortable around other kids?
- Worried that their peers will make judgments about them?
- Feel like they’re not good at anything?
Learning through experience is one of the best ways to figure out how to make connections with others. Our groups help children and adolescents learn to navigate and increase their confidence in making connections with their peers.
By meeting together regularly with a licensed therapist present, children have a safe opportunity to learn to build and sustain relationships.
Each week will have a designated topic for discussion that will facilitate closeness within the group and help each child learn new skills.
The cost for a four-day session is $149.